sexta-feira, 6 de abril de 2018

"Graphic 45 2018 Brand Ambassador Audition"

Hello everyone!
Graphic 45 is having Brand Ambassador Call for 2018! I love G45 products and I had the fabulous experience of be part on G45 DT in 2015.
I love mixed media projects and I use a lot of texture on my projects.
I've prepared some projects for this audition.

First, I've made some teapots and cups using the collection Baby 2 Bride:



This collection is so delicate!


I've added a lot of texture:







My second project is an altered book using Steampunk Debutante:











Details of the cover:





The inside of the book:












Altered Book Step-by-Step

I start my project applying glue on the pages of my old book and adhering them (yes, it's so much work, this book have almost three hundreds pages....)



It's need waiting for several days until it be completely dried before the next step.
I trace lines where I will make some niches.


Using a knife and very carefully, I cut in the previously traced lines, this way:


For a better finishing, I apply a layer of modeling paste on the sides of the niches


I glue some laces, chipboards and metal gears on the cover of the book:


Then I apply acrylic gesso on  all of the cover:


I apply Rust effect powder on the gears and Rust Effect Reagents.
It's need to wait for 24 hours.


Then I apply gold glimmer spray on all of the cover:


To highlight the gears and laces, I use golden powder Luscious


I glue the metal feet G45 Staples on the corners of the book:


And I add the metal accent:

 I add G45 fussy cutting pictures on my cover:


Then I glue more metal gears:


So you can decorate the inside of the book however you want!

Other G45 projects:









Um comentário:

  1. Hello Solange! Wow! We always love your mixed media masterpieces. Thank you for sharing and joining our G45 Brand Ambassador call. Happy Papercrafting!

    ResponderExcluir