Hello, Friends, it’s time to start thinking about what gifts we want to give our loved ones this holiday season and to start making them too! I’m excited to be participating in the 5th Annual Handmade Holidays Blog Hop today; a bunch of us are all sharing ideas for meaningful and do-able handmade gift ideas to inspire you .
Enter to win using the widget below:”
a Rafflecopter giveaway
For this Blog Hop I prepared a project for a special gift: a suitcase
I made this suitcase using cardboard.
1. Cover the suitcase with Graphic 45 World Fair collection.
2.Apply crackle paste on some places of the cover.
3. After dried, you can appy Smooch Spritz on crackle and spray water .
4. Cut out some elements from G45 World Fair:
6. Using a toothbrush, you should sprinkle a few drops of acrylic paint
7. Use G45 World Fair cling stamps:
8. Apply Dye Ink Graphic 45 Decades Full Size on the borders of the cover:
Here is the suitcase :
Graphic 45 World's Fair Paper Pad 12x12
Graphic 45 Home Sweet Home Paper Pad 12x12
Graphic 45 Bhoemian Bazaar Paper Pad 12x12
Graphic 45 World's Fair Journaling Chipboard
World's Fair Cling Stamp 1
World's Fair Cling Stamp 2
World's Fair Cling Stamp 3Clearsnap Smooch Spritz
Clearsnap Dye Ink Graphic 45 Decades Full Size